CODE OF PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR FAIR DISCLOSURE OF
UNPUBLISHED PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION
This Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (“Code”) is adopted by Continental Chemicals Limited (the “Company”). This Code is in compliance with Regulation 8(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“Regulations”) read with Schedule A of the Regulations.
1. The Company shall ensure prompt public disclosure of Unpublished Price
Sensitive Information in relation to the Company that would impact price
discovery of the securities of the Company no sooner than credible and concrete
information comes into being in order to make such information generally
2. The Company will ensure uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished
price sensitive information in relation to the Company via Stock Exchanges
where the securities of the Company are listed and in order avoid selective
3. The Compliance Officer of the Company Shall act as the Chief Investor
Relations Officer of the Company for the purpose of dealing with dissemination of
information and disclosure of unpublished price sensitive in relation to the
4. The Company will make efforts to promptly disseminate any unpublished price
sensitive information in relation to the Company that gets disclosed selectively,
inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
5. The Company will endeavor to provide appropriate and fair response to
queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumors by
6. The Company will ensure that information shared with analysts and research
personnel is not unpublished price sensitive information in relation to the
7. The Company will develop best practices to make transcripts or records of
proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences
on the Company’s website www.continentalchemicalsltd.com to ensure official
confirmation and documentation of disclosures made. Details of quarterly concall
and concall transcript with analysts and relating to investor relation conferences
will be made available on the Company’s website.
8. The Company executives will handle all unpublished price sensitive
information in relation to the Company on a need-to-know basis.
The Board of Directors of the Company may amend, abrogate, modify or revise
any or all clauses of this Code in accordance with the applicable provisions of the
Regulations, listing agreement entered into by the Company with the Stock
Exchanges and guidance note issued by such Stock Exchanges, from time to
The policy is effected from 15.05.2015